Incoherence
I suddenly feel this impulsive need to blog all these down, lest they be lost forever. What I am about to type blog will be completely incoherent. You have been warned.
I've been having strange dreams lately. Very strange ones.
Of you not talking to me anymore. And that was a dream within a dream, that you weren't talking to me anymore. Like double whammy.
Of me driving a Volkswagen Beetle (manual!) and failing miserably at it. Of driving a Mazda 6 (why not an Audi or BM right), and going really fast to nowhere in particular, yet having so much fun doing it. Well I did drive Fuzz's Altis last night but that doesn't account for this particular dream does it.
Of the classic, unforgettable question asked by Alvin Chow's mum, addressed to one of our instructors, after the 1st ASC graduation parade - "Oh so now my son become what, officer ah?". Absolutely hilarious I'm telling you. Of the "uniform swaps" between Jensen Koh and Fu Zhe Zhang. Haha.
*
How do you pick up the pieces of something that you left behind so long ago?
Somehow I guess I'll always be a outsider in your eyes, although I hope against all hope that it's not the case. Yet sometimes I wish our paths could cross more.
See I told you this entry didn't make any sense. I think my mind's on overdrive. =(

<< Home