Pre-New Year
Movies galore.
I think I can safely say that I've just about watched all the movies that're worth watching for this holiday season. The pain of the financial costs of such a spree has been greatly reduced though, thanks to Visa Platinum, the Golden Village Movie Club and the company during such shows. =)
So it's that time of the year again, when we all start reviewing our broken resolutions and start making new ones for the year ahead, in the midst of the partying and celebration.
And the stress and heartbreak associated with failed bids for modules and finding friends to take them with you.
And the time to book my IPPT, in spite of my broken toenail and bruised toes.
And the time to look forward to new chances and new opportunities.
New is good. =)
Alright, some pictures to illustrate this otherwise boring blog. No Genting pictures yet though. Hmmm.



<< Home