Saturday, February 21, 2009

What Lies Ahead

The end of a mad week.

I'm glad I'm done with Psyche RPs and the subject pool for marketing. What's left is one more experiment/survey/research participation event for management.

More things-to-do for tomorrow and next week. No rest for the word.

Hannah's gone. Left early this morning.

Things will definitely change. We don't fear change, just the negative consequences of it. The fear of unfamiliarity, discomfort, even hurt, and of losing people and things that we're dear to. But I guess ultimately it boils down to our resilience and adaptability to cope with this form of change. And where change is the only constant, it's all the more imperative that we hang on to the Unchanging One whom we can all seek solace and refuge in. And seeking the comfort and guidance of those who will point us toward that direction.

I really need to do that more.

That said, I really hope I'm right in saying that things're looking up. For now. =)