The Last Deadline
Is due in about fourteen hours' time.
And I'm proud to say that WE'VE DONE IT! In four thousand words or less. Personally I feel that it's a great essay, but of course, I'm subject to the availability bias and other narcissistic influences at the moment.
After tomorrow things will ease up I hope. And then I can declare mugging season officially open.
Yong Sheng mentioned something about having the license to slack when you've got spare CAP. Like Low Chao Jing Febrin. I really desperately need that to stem the tide of demoralising term paper results and the like. And to boost my chances for SEP applications next semester. And for some encouragement amidst all the current doom and gloom.
You're right, panicking may just be an overreaction in this case. But with the lack of complete information and the tendency for Murphy's law to come into effect, who knows whether my gut feeling's telling the truth?
I can't wait for the weekend.

<< Home