Round and round
Aljunied to Bugis to Alujnied to Lavender to Eunos to Lavender to Aljunied.
If it doesn't go through, it'd have all been a wild goose chase.
Seventeen click on Sunday was a disaster. All the oreo mudpie and chocolate milkshake from Coffee Club, plus the 2x caffeine boost from the gel pack didn't help at all. Felt like shit towards the end. Drank 1.5 litres of H-Two-O and still had room for tang yuan and more bottles of water after that. Never felt so dehydrated before I'm telling you.
Angels and Demons had a good plot! One of the better shows I've watched recently, which haven't been that many really. Taken was under-rated, but really quite action-packed, and Wolverine was... too short I think.
YAWA prep's been increasing in tempo in recent days. A flurry of email exchanges, SMSes and phone calls. Still, can't wait for Friday! =D
So many random updates. This blog entry's just not flowing well. I shall stop here.
I think we'll be alright now. But I'm still scared. Pessimism? I don't know.

<< Home