Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Season of Endurance

I used to like Cyclops a lot. Really.

He was my favourite, and I would usually choose him (among all other X Men), when it came to playing Marvel vs. Capcom vs. Street Fighter. That is, besides Ryu or Iron Man.

But the four X Men movies (including the latest one) have really lowered my respect and regard for the character. He seems to be sucha wuss.

Anyway, with one more paper to go, it's quite torturing to hear of everyone else celebrating and see people's MSN nicknames declaring that the war is over. I'm already in semi-holiday mood and at this rate, I'll be dragging myself across the finish line come 1100 hours on Friday.

Today was the last day I'd be experiencing the frigid temperatures of Holland Road Shopping Centre. At least for a while. Now I know how it's like to be retrenched. The crisis has finally hit home. It's so difficult to find work these days, even temporary jobs.

But on the bright side that's totally unrelated to job hunting, marathon season's here! Time to gear up and pound some tarmac! =)