Doldrums
Inquiry was a disaster. Hopefully my continual assessment grades'll help prop by up to a B+, or a B at the very least.
As least MNO2311 was a morale booster, quoting Kelvin Pang. But then again, "you be happy with your grade! =)" remark, even with a smiley at the back, is highly subjective and I know a lot of people who're happy with B pluses.
Given the fact that my CAP is barely above the threshold required for pursuing my honours, I need all the A grades I can get.
Right now things aren't looking too good, with Inquiry looking bad and so much uncertainty surrounding preparations for visuals and public administration in asia. Too many distractions from dota and desktop defender and FASS Openhouse and other Club activities like the fire safety check.
Yes, even during the exam period.
It's really easy to say that as student leaders, our responsibilities don't really stop for our studies. But sometimes, it can be severely frustrating when the burden falls on the few who really bother to believe that.
And sometimes, all that someone really needs is to be appreciated.

<< Home