March Madness
Though I could squeeze in a little update before I leave for my run. Very rare these days that I get to exercise, if at all.
It's been pretty long since the last post and so much has happened since then. XtremeNUS, Arts Quiz, Open House, Food Hunt, Carnival, Feedback Project and Beach Fiesta. What a month. With more to come. Less intense, but heavy nonetheless.
Funny how the two modules on organisational behaviour and leadership aren't really helping me beyond the theoretical aspects in life. I don't know why it's so difficult to apply them. =(
Then again, on another front, it's been more or less the status quo. Puzzlement, bewilderment, maybe even confusion. But I shan't let these strange funny feelings take the better of me, because I guess to begin with, time isn't on my side at all.
To do so would be taking the slippery dangerous slope down to ruining what little I have. Because at the end of the day, I guess I know who really matters the most.
So I'll wait.
And you know what, I miss Carnival. Somehow. Weird.

<< Home