Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Retarded Recce

Hi, please read Marianne Hui's blog to find out what happened this morning and afternoon. They left about 6 p.m. - what perfect timing. Met D.J. at City Hall shortly after they left. Nicolas Huang was supposed to come but his thriftiness made him stay home for dinner. Anyway the two of us were just as broke, so we shared this cheap Burger King meal at Raffles City. Met Carol Tan (second time for me), at her workplace at Levi's. Was sadly informed that I still had a long way to go to get enough points to enjoy any discounts on my Club Levi's membership card. =( Saw this nice Levi's shirt at JP when I was with Daryl Tian yesterday night - the same one at the Raffles City branch. Okay I don't need the shirt lah. Erm more like I don't have the money to get it huh.

After hanging around the Market Place, we went up to Hagen Dazs. You see I had this voucher to redeem (Starhub rewards right). We waited for like half an hour for Nicolas, who didn't show up cos he had to shit or something at home. Wah lao. Next week then we meet for dinner lah.
Retarded: Who-else-could-it-be, wearing a Darth Vader mask and waving a lightsaber around in Suntec's Toys "R" Us (Courtesy of my N3230)