Monday, January 05, 2009

Random Incidents

Updates!

Bangkok Dangerous, Shawshank Redemption, The Two Towers, Revenge of The Sith and College, in three days. Although that won't beat the record set, back in Siem Reap. Haha.

Nicoll Highway at one forty. Let's hope there're no eyes on the road yes.

The Marina Barrage is severly overpopulated with a certain type of people. Not going back there again. Not at least in the near future.

Cheryl had me eat five kueh paiti filled wasabi, ice-cream, chilli padi and pork fat. Not too nice, but still edible. Besides the ones voluntarily eaten for lunch. Those were alright.

Sent off Samuel to Kanchanaburi for exercise. Oh the memories. Might be back there again for reservist training though.

Cleaning lady at Changi Airport T2's BK thought I was leaving for Crescendo. She even asked me what time my flight was.

I hope my toe recovers in time for 17th January, much earlier preferably. I don't want to hit sub nine anymore, all I want is the much needed Gold! =(

My modem blew up. At this crucial time!

Phone's dead. Internet connection's down. I've resorted to using Yao Qi's place for my link with the outside world, or camping at Macs for their wireless.

That fateful email.

Four modules. Four points! =) On track to a three day school week! Hopefully you'd get that same module too.

School's starting soon. Mixed feelings for all I'm sure.