Figures Don't Lie, But Liars Figure
It's been a while since the last update. Pretty much buried in work. Unfortunately, very little of the academic kind, although I've been trying to set my priorities right.
So it turns out I'm not staying in hall this semester due to financial constraints. More late nights out spent traveling I guess. =(
SEP application procedures're a pain in the ***, due to all the paperwork and having to go around begging professors/tutors to write recommendation letters and the like. The academic aspect's the biggest concern right now, although I believe the exciting part on travel planning and holidaying in Europe will gradually work its charm on me soon. =)
That said, the issue of exchange is but on the distant horizon. And that horizon is currently obscured by the next few months of projects, initiatives, meetings, manpower and training matters, representation and welfare, CGL & YA concerns. There're still academics and external spiritual issues to tackle. I could really use a personal assistant!
The time difference from here to there is proving to be a real challenge, but even the occasional Skype session is much appreciated and looked forward to. It's a strange feeling to be leaving offline messages on a regular basis, but a greater, warm and fuzzy feeling to be able to keep in touch. =)
Otherwise, I've been tinkering around with this pretty cool software called Pages, one of the nifty programmes that Apple packages with the rest of iWorks. I've got less than 28 days of trial (at time of blogging), so I'm trying my hand at designing NUSSU-style email blast and other event emails. Hopefully I'd be able to move on the designing posters soon!
Physically I'm deteriorating as running has become a rarer occurrence as compared to being struck down by throat irritations. The only motivation now is the four hundred dollars that I badly need for insurance premium payments. Hmmm.
Okay, I'll leave it as this for now. Till then, a little publicity for the Club (for all FASS students who delete their emails without reading them). =)



<< Home