Official Start of School
I don't know why everyone's bemoaning the official start of school only after this weekend, when lectures started two weeks ago and there're so many things to do already. The mourning should have begun a long time ago too. The start of tutorials is just gonna make things worst.
Okay, so I'm quite far behind my blogging, just like my readings. So I thought I might's well blog now, put the issue of reading my readings at the back of my mind for now, since it's a Friday night and there's not much time or mood left to read anyway. Well, it's not that I haven't been reading. I have really. Just that there're simply too many of them. I don't know how the law students cope. Haha. But now I know that there's a time for such things - like, not straight after a Philosophy lecture when your mind is already exhausted trying to absorb all the intellectual nonsense.
Let's see. I've been sick since I last posted. Now that's a pretty long time to be sick. Long enough to miss the RUNNUS and now it's threathening to make me miss AHM as well. Both events, which I have already paid for, and are in fact, two of the biggest highlights this month, besides the NikePlus Human Race 10K. Very upset. But what to do. I finally gave in and visited the doctor yesterday. She wasn't very helpful, but her cold medicine seemed to help. Should have gone earlier man. =( I thought I could self medicate but looks like the flu was simply too powerful.
Now a little bit of advertising here... Do check out KPC's YAM blog! It's on one of the links to the right, under KPC. It's been up since last Sunday, so it's kinda lively with almost daily posts from a lot of people. I must say Cheryl has done a pretty good job in emailing everyone, and especially maintaining the blog. Hmmm.
Alrighty, since the much-anticipate Arts Bash and Wei Hong's 21st are on tomorrow, and AHM the day after, I shall have an early night tonight. That is, after I sort out more administrative issues and well, have supper. Haha. Till then. =)

<< Home