Nine In The Afternoon
Updates for the updates!
Rock Band 2! Last gig before school starts I'm sure. =(
Flying along the ECP at one fifty. Any major bump would've caused a loss of control I'm sure.
Fei Fei Wanton Mee. Same place, same taste, different time, different company. Rochor tau-huey. Not bad but over-rated. Just like room cleaning. Haha. Kidding. That was Thursday.
Changi Airport. Just for fun. Carl's Junior at Big Splash, deserted early on Friday morning.
Samuel, freezing in Kanchanaburi. I told you so. Hope he brought heat packs along. And his Gortex.
Right toe, recovering very well. Training should resume shortly. =)
New mIo box, phone and internet connections with the outside world restored! No more intermittent wireless connections from dubious sources. Haha.
Some misunderstandings resolved, some points agreed upon, much to be said and done.
Fifth module secured for five hundred and fifty five points! Three day week still possible if I don't screw up tutorial balloting. Then again, compromises have to be made sometimes.
Less than three days to Semester 2. Mondays have traditionally been kept free. Not anymore, with three lectures almost back to back. Not forgetting tuition too.
But I think that even so, somehow, Mondays will be less blue from now on. =)

<< Home