Topsy turvy
It's crunch time.
And just when I'm supposed to be hunkering down to study, I'm increasing my blogging frequency. Hmmm.
Barely skimming the surface for my revision. Halfway through my 2240 lecture notes and just about done for my 2204 cheat sheet. The Science of Music is probably a lost cause, and I'm just it's over. TR2201 is open book but the questions still seem daunting. As for 3243... Hoho.
Got back two of my essays and they've been slightly disappointing. Quoting forty sources doesn't help your grade nor your credibility with the prof. Hmmm.
Lagging badly for Stanchart training too. Less than three weeks to go. 18 and 21 click training sessions left. Gosh. Die.
Then there's the ST succession issue to consider. Last minute resignations! Came quite as a surprise to me that it'll be en masse.
And as difficult as it may be, if patience is what is needed, then patient is what I shall be.. =)

<< Home