Time Relative
It's barely been more than a week since the exams ended, and already it feels like an eternity past.
Maybe it's been the flurry of activity that really erases any notion of day and night and the particular day of the week. Meetings, shopping, movies, meals and more meetings.
And I still need to clean the windows soon. =S
Yet at the same time, I can't say I really look forward to time flying by just like that. Some dates are coming just too soon - the 22nd and 28th of December. Both dates are significant for more reasons than one. Oh wells.
Parking and petrol costs really make owning a car a pain in the ass. Otherwise it's liberating to be able to wake up half an hour later and stay out till the wee hours without having to worry about transport. Haha.
And I'm still sticking with the maxim that sometimes, your calling can also be your curse.

<< Home