Saturday, December 05, 2009

Back in Business

Post exam. Mixed feelings about the whole thing. It's always very difficult to say how I'd have done. We'll only truly know on the 22nd of December.

Now the real work begins.

Projects and more projects. Christmas shopping to do!

Writing proposals is more troublesome than I thought. Woe to those who have to present multiple submissions. Still I think it's a good experience. Haha.

Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon tomorrow. With each marathon I'm getting less and less prepared. Maybe I'm just getting old, but somehow the joy of running seems to be diminishing at an alarming rate. IPPT is up in Dec. Four hundred bucks and a ticket to skip the test during next year's ICT is a tempting thought.

Less than twenty three days left. =(

I counted. I've officially got 16 running singlets (one of my Adidas singlets is in the wash), and like 5 pairs of running shorts. That's not counting the Beach Fiesta and Programmer singlets and 2 other Army running shorts. Haha. Madness.