Sunday, July 23, 2006

The case of the cursed M16S1

Hasn't been a fantastic week for me I must say. Broke some stuff, misplaced some stuff and nearly got into some big time trouble for not following safety regulations and declarations. Really must thank God for watching over me throughout the week. Thankfully nothing much has happened yet. YET. Besides the fact that I had to write two statements for the loss of equipment that is.

Rather shagged. Sleep you say? Not worth spending your precious book out time sleeping I should think. Miss my bed though. Haven't slept in it for some weeks now. Hah. Then again, I can't wait to find the time to go out. Eating some real good food, I mean besides the occasional fast food that we order in. Even so, it hardly counts as proper nourishment huh. But sad to say, I'm quite broke again. Yes, that's the result of having to clear June's backlog of "debts" accumulated during the one-week block leave. Ahh well.

Things are happening so quickly in the Youth Min that I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the changes. Sometimes I also find it quite difficult to keep awake during service and biblestudy. Yeah the truth's out. Maybe it's due to the lack of sleep and exhaustion. Sometimes I just can't seem to find the motivation to carry on. I don't know why. Somtimes I just get weighed down when I see others changing for the worse. It's like I really wanna reach out to help them, to be able to connect with them once again, but it's just so difficult. I don't know. I really don't know. Please pray.

Anyway, another tough week lies ahead. Exercise Wanderer and Exercise Grand Slam. Field Camp. Tekong here we come! Again. Hah.