Green Apple Cotton Candy Floss
Just printed a mind-boggling amount of notes. My office has used a grand total of 16 499 pieces of paper (printing on both sides too!) in the month of March. And that's not counting most of the wasted or wrong printings and some of the papers used for other random purposes. Goodness gracious me. GGM. In fact, the figure is just so mind-numbing that I can't remember what I'm supposed to blog. Hmmm.
Been frequenting City Hall a lot these days. Something like four times in two weeks. Now that's very often to me, especially since I get bored of visiting the same place too often. Meeting with the YA servants' team was there, dinner with Zhe Zhang, Bryan's NS send-off dinner, and Benjamin Goh's welcome-back dinner were all in and around the CityLink/Raffles City area. Not in chronological order. The last two were held there simply because Cheryl had this wonderful membership card that entitled us to fabulous privileges and discounts at New York New York. Like a one-for-one main course deal a free bottle of wine during your birthday month.
Anyhow, I'm more than ready to go back to Clarke Quay for some good and rather expensive food. Depending on my budget (for that day. Or week), I wouldn't mind some good old ale or liquor to go with the meat. Lots of meat. Haha. We shall see. More dinner appointments coming up soon! But then again, I've gotta start saving for driving and paying the cost of the Dubai trip. So how? =(
I'm still looking for an evening part-time job and another tuition assignment or two! Any openings any one?
Oh and if you've got cheap lobangs for stationary, small gift pouches, and the printing of flyers, do let me know too! It's for the YA welcome gift pack. Thanks!
Green Apple Cotton Candy Floss Juice. Diabetes in a cup as Cheryl puts it. Normally I wouldn't encourage such wastage, but well. I had to take a picture to show it. =)


<< Home