Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why Like That

Why do all the pretty and cute girls stay in hall?

That means they can't commit long-term for Club projects. =(

And that's another reason to consider the Raffles Hall offer. Sounds very tempting to stay 15 minutes from class. But the financial and other opportunity costs do turn me off sometimes, especially the need to give tuition to support myself and having to participate in some of their activities when my plate is already so full.

I'm pretty much indecisive here. And I just studied decision-making today. Selective retention again. =(

Either way the deadline for application should be over already and I need to give tuition to support myself anyway. Speaking of which, does anyone need English or Combined Humanities tuition? Funny combination I know, but I'm a specialist. Haha.

In other news, I'm like 80% done for Wang Cheng Lung's module and that's only the note-making part. After that comes the burning and mixing into water, before swallowing it all down. Now that's the tough part.

Anyways all the best to those who begin their finals tomorrow! Or today rather. The battle's just begun and it's going to be a long fight, but exams're a marathon of sorts, just like life. It's not about finishing it, but finishing well. =)

Okay! This is an extremely disjointed and random post. So now I'm going off to attend to my other distractions that keep me from studying. I need to pace myself. Studying too much will result in a premature burn out which isn't very good.

21 km this Sunday! I really hope so. Gulps.