Open House
Yesterday's Open House wasn't just for Geography, but for the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences as a whole. Really glad that I went. Okay lah, thanks to Cheryl who invited me along. Got to know a lot more about the various departments and courses and subjects and modules about well, my future school. And I must say my interest level in Geography actually went up a little after attending their talk and interacting with their staff. =)
Yup, I know SMU's SOSS accepted me, but I guess I'll stick with FASS - the choice for most Arts students. It offers a much wider range of choices and is definitely more established. SMU's SOSS is well... they have slick advertising but still, it's rather limited and has a more business/accounting slant, yeah even for Social Science. I don't know, it's just my perception being influenced by what friends tell me. Hmmm.
As for law? I guess that after two unsuccessful attempts, it's God's way of telling me that well, it's not really my thing. Not that I'm sore or resigned to my "fate", but I think I'd fare much better in my area of strength - that being Humanities and well, Social Sciences lor. I mean, if it's really God's will for me, who am I to stubbornly go against it? =)
Ran with Reynold at East Coast Park today. The weather was a killer. We were one of the few retards who ran at three something in the afternoon under the blazing sun. Die man. Couldn't make more than 3.5 kilometres. Haha. And considering I've not recovered from IPPT on Thursday and life run on Friday. And hey, I really need the rest for Tuesday's Tiger Trail.
Had a meeting with the adult mentors and Pastor Kuo Yung this evening. Thrashed things out. Many changes in the pipeline. Stay tuned!
Booking in to Jurong Camp directly tommorrow. One more night at home! =D


<< Home