Hit 'em Hard
After the triple whammy of bad news I received first-hand yesterday, I'm am so not looking forward to next week man.
Can't wait for the weekend man. Faith Factor Fellowship once again. Something nice for a change at least. =)
Anyway, it's not that I watch TV very much, let alone a Chinese-language channel! Haha. But the publicity and hype over the upcoming Army Drama Series has really caught my attention. It'd be interesting to see how the artistes potray life in the Army. Expecting a lot of bullsh*t and wayang-ing and other nonsense. Still it'll be nice to watch and laugh at how different the media views life in uniform (after shows like Lifeline and Triple 9, among many others), than it actually is.
But, if you want a bit of humour to brighten up your day, do visit this site to read up on the series' synopsis. Cheers.

Army Drama Series

<< Home