No Title
Final count for March: 20 421 pieces of paper. A new record! That's like more than two and a half times the amount of paper used in the last two weeks of February! Will April bring more devastation to the world's forests? Will it contribute more to global warming? That, will be the most anticipated question of the month. And we shall see.
Went for this part-time job interview at Fuji Xerox Towers on Thursday evening with Fuzz. My prospective employer works for this insurance company that had a subsidiary organisation named after this particular person. Either he must be really delusional or egoistical, or he must really have a successful enterprise, that he decided to call it by his own name. Hmmm. Whatever the case is, I was there for the job, even though the organisation's name seemed a bit corny. Now I hope I don't jeopardise my chances for employment here...
My right knee still continues to hurt after each and every run of increasing distance. I believe it might be a cartilage problem now. I was thinking, since it's gonna hurt anyway, why not just ramp up the training pace? Yes I've finally booked an appointment with the orthopaedist, but the next available date's like 14 April? I can't just stop in the meantime right? Six weeks left. Distances of 19, 21, 24, 27 and 30 km have yet to be covered. I guess I've just gotta tarhan using muscle relaxant gel/cream first. Hmmm. Oh I also tried PowerGel for the first time on Sunday. A bit thick and sweet but overall it was not bad lah I must say.
And now I really need a new bag because the cheap-skate StanChart one is spoilt. The zipper just wouldn't close. I thought I could wait till school starts but now I don't think there's much of a choice right. I guess I'll be getting one that can contain notes and files as well as a laptop. Won't that be quite a big bag. Any suggestions where I should get it from?
You know, I was just thinking, can we, as youths or young adults, show the same level of concern as we did for Claudia's family, in the days up to, and during her grandfather's wake? Sometimes, some people just slip under our radar. And that's really not very nice. Oh well. More conscious efforts are needed.
Three passings in two weeks. Now that's a bit sudden to handle...



<< Home