Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Nike Human Wall and the iPod Shuffle

Two seemingly unrelated things.

The Nike Human Wall, sorry I mean, Human Race was about say, one seventh the size and scale of the Singpore Bay Run/Army Half Marathon. But the problem was, there were so many school kids or non-runners that signed up for the former event that the section of the route from the start point all the way to just after Tanjong Pagar was so badly congested. Otherwise, the route was a refreshing change to the ones that they usually plan for StanChart or AHM. Like, I don't get to run along Clarke Quay that often you know. =)

I guess that cost me my precious twenty seconds from making it into the top 200. Okay, that was a really poor excuse for my performance, but still, I'm kinda pissed that some people actually just signed up for the T-shirt and post-concert performance. Like hello, why would you wanna squeeze with hundreds of other sweaty bodies in the mosh pit? Go for some of the other concerts that they have at Fort Canning Park or the Indoor Stadium please. Okay, I do have friends who did that, but it's nothing personal, just venting of frustrations from a runner's point of view!

I'm also trying to sell this brand new, silver iPod shuffle 2GB for SGD80. Let's just say I manage to get it through a really good, bundled deal. Haha. And no it's not spoilt or stolen or anything like that. The price is still negotiable, so if you're interested or any of your friends are, do contact me alright. Thanks!

And here it is! It's on hardwarezone.com.sg too, as suggested by Andrew. So yup. Help spread the word! =)