Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Where Are My Essays!

Okay it's time for a little blogging therapy, after a brief scare.

Was downed by fever just last night, before waking up to severe back pain just before my entrepreneurial marketing paper. It must have been the twenty-five kilometres on Saturday and Sunday, or getting caught in the freak downpour on Thursday that triggered the cold and fever. =S

The paper itself wasn't too bad. Just that I hope I wrote enough of the relevant stuff. I literally smoked my way through one of the questions. PS-trained. Haha.

Speaking of papers. I'm still waiting for Pellerin and Wang Cheng Lung to return us our term essays. The problem with political science modules is that we don't really know how we're doing until it's too late. By the time our papers get return, the exams're over. Yeah so well. =(

Somehow I feel so much freer during the exams as compared to term time. Maybe Zac's right, no more project meetings and classes, but still. My notes on organisational behaviour are just right beside me, but well, maybe Eugene's right too. Studying motivational factors when one has no motivation in the first place just won't cut it.

Maybe I'll start tomorrow. But that's what I said yesterday. And the day before. Haha. Anyhow I still have about a week or so till the next paper I guess. Argh.

But then again, I'm beginning to enjoy and appreciate this slower pace of life. Taking a breather to explore places that I don't normally get to frequent and hanging out with friends that I don't normally have the chance to do so during term time.

But a breather is a breather and when it's all over, we'll be plunged back into the maelstrom of frenzy once again.

Sometimes, your calling can also be your curse.

But a promise is a promise and one must fulfill his obligations, duties and commitments.

Sometimes, pursuing your passion may require some sacrifices.

I just hope that I won't leave anyone behind. There's still life outside of all this.