Pig Out
Been eating a lot of junk food the past two days man. Like today's dinner - Fried rice with Loacker wafers and two Walls Spinners. Strange combination, but satisfying nonetheless. Hah. Really need to gain back all the weight lost during the past two field camps. Yes I know it's not the right way, but hey, after being deprived for so long, what would you expect a sweet-toothed person like me to do? Haha.
Completed the book of Ephesians for Grad Youth BS this afternoon. It's my third or fourth time doing so, but every time I study it, it always brings out a new meaning or application for me. For e.g., putting on the full armour of God in order to protect ourselves from spiritual attacks by S.A Tan. Events over the past two years - the many distractions and internal conflicts even among the closest of friends, really remind me of the importance of always keeeping this particular passage in mind. And putting in into action of course. =)
The Young Adults'll be kicking off soon. Kinda excited, yet a bit apprehensive at the same time. Finally, we'd get a platform where we can study God's Word tailored to our age group's interests and concerns. Finally we'd be able to bring in friends and not worry if they'll find the programme too childish. Then again I'm not sure if I'd be able to gel well with the slightly older generation, especially since this current batch of 19-year olds have always felt closer to the younger youths. Hmmm, we'll see what the near future holds.
Alright, gotta book in soon. Daddy's waiting in the car. Hopefully I'd be back to blog next week. During nights off. Chey what only. Haha.

<< Home