National Day Break
Sometimes the pressure can get really intense. Especially when everyone else not only talks about it day in and day out, but it seems to be the norm. Anyone who doesn't conform may risk relegation, well not openly (because they still say it's really up to you to choose and decide), but the distance will just keep growing. Between those who are in, and those who're not. You know, the opportunity costs of not doing what they do. And stuff. Haha.
How? Tough choices for me, I repeat, for ME (I know others don't really have much of a problem to decide) to make. Besides the monetary factor, which I have to carefully consider, I do wanna just take a look to see and experience how the whole thing is like. I mean, others enquire on the same issue, you gotta try it out firsthand before being able to accurately advise them right? I don't know.
Anyway, really hope to keep up with my erm, fitness regime this hols. Not that I have any fitness to upkeep (yes I feel very very weak after slacking for some weeks now), but in lieu of my SOC re-test next week, I'd better start training to clear the low rope man. Not that it's a veto factor in passing BSLC, but it's a personal thing you know. Very paiseh to fail leh, especially when you juxtapose (wah big word leh) my SOC and IPPT results. So it's more running and chin ups to come! Haha.

<< Home