Satay Club
Yep, met up with the Delta 4 mates just now. Believe it or not, it's my first time at the place. Yes country bumpkin I am. Good food I must say. Ah, the beauty of so many stalls competing for business. =) Had fun catching up, yes even though we've only graduated Friday. It'll probably be the second last time we'd be able to meet up on such a large scale, regular basis. Well besides tomorrow's Army Half Marathon of course. Things were pretty emotional on graduation day. Many of us teared a lot. Somehow, being in Delta 4 really felt a lot different compared to BMT. We bonded much better I must say. Oh well... Life has to go on I guess. Heh. =)
By the way, we weren't told we were running until what, the beginning of this week? Fortunately we're only doing the 10 km fun run, and at least they made us run 9 km this week, to "train" us. Even so, it's a daunting task for someone like me. Rather out of condition now I must say. Haha.
Anyway, tomorrow'll probably be the last time I'd be running under the 9 Division/Infantry banner, given the fact that I've been posted to Artillery Institute to continue the next phase of my NS life. Frankly speaking, the three of us from Delta 4 who've been posted there have no idea what lies ahead. We don't have many friends from arty and the posting order was really super brief. No mention of our vocation whatsoever. Yep, no off-in-lieu for us either (which was supposed to be an entitlement because of Army Half on Sunday! AHHH)
Alright man, I'd better get some sleep before running tomorrow. Got a long day ahead too man. Oh well.


<< Home