Saturday, September 01, 2007

Heroes on Parade

Some more publicity images from the Army Open House 2007 (Day 3). See what you guys are missing out man! Here're some of the shots I took when the Heroes on Parade (show is on every day at 1500 hours at Action World) came by in their vehicular convoy. (Yes I abandoned my post at the main entrance just to get a glimpse of her! I mean erm, them. =D Hey even my RSM and some other 1WO left their positions to take a closer look okay.) Too bad they won't be around tomorrow already, there will be another set of Mediacorp artistes, so still, no harm dropping by the Army Open House 2007! See you there. =)

With Hossan Leong and some other deejay from some unknown station (at least to me)

Too bad these two photographs were the only clear ones I got out of the five photographs I took hastily with my N73. =(