Thursday, November 08, 2007

Spoils of War

More random photographs from Agni Warrior and those I took just now. Yeah, kinda bored. Sucks to spend your off days with a fever and possible stomach flu. Looks like I brought back more than just duty-free goods from India huh. When you're sick, you can't really do much except maybe take out the laundry, pack your bags for camp and take random photographs. I can't even resume clocking mileage for the SCSM. And it's less than four weeks away.

The ulimate sai-kang rank. In the SAF we're known as Specialists. In India, we were classified as Other Ranks. Together with the men. So much for appreciation and recognition shown for our work and effort put in.

Unit patch. I told you I was bored.

The spoils of war: Hard work comes with its rewards. =)

The thermostat must have been out of order, but seriously, day-time temperatures could have been this high when we were in urban Mumbai.

How we spent our ultra-long bus journeys.

Now how did that happen?

An all too common occurence.

Note the contrast in height. Haha.