The Retro Psychedelic Arts Camp
I combined two events to form the title basically because I haven't updated my blog for a rather long time.
Retro Psychedelic was a first for KPC. First in the sense that, past themed events weren't so "happening" and well-equipped. Which is a good thing of course. =) It went quite alright, considering the fact that most of us were rather inexperienced for such an event and that most of the planning and practices were really last minute. So the dances were slick, the lights were bright and colourful, the band was tip-top, the performances were funny and entertaining, and the smoke was many. As in, the smoke from the smoke machine. Or whatever you call it. =) We could have tightened up and made some changes to the sequence of events though. Hmmm. Well. To me, what really matters is the post-event follow up - we could have enjoyed ourselves all we wanted, but if we don't continue to reach out to the target group, I'd say this event would be a failure.
That aside, Arts Camp was great. Many old faces, many new faces. The world's a small place, with myself meeting friends of friends and friends' friends' friends. Just like Friendster. Speaking of which, I might just have to get Facebook so that I'd be able to view the hundreds of photographs taken during camp. And that sucks because I think Friendster suits me fine just enough thank you. Games were really fun and creative too, but I didn't dig the cheering and the rah rah stuff though, as you know I'm just not the kind of person. But that's what camps are about anyway. =)
By the way, the next time if you go for school camps, state your preference for Halal food. It always tastes and looks better. Just like when it was the case in the cookhouse for full-time NS. Haha.
Okay it's getting late and my nose is running like a tap. So here're the photographs from Retro Psychedelic (Courtesy of Roy =). For the photographs, I'm like lagging by one event. I hope to get the camp photos soon man.
Very very very.
Dance item number 1734568238
Open up the Dance floor.
Till late. =)

<< Home