Taste Bud Destruction
At this rate, I'll get spoilt on good, rich food faster than my training pace for Stanchart.
That's after my wallet and bank account run out of cash. Somehow I never fully recovered from the financial meltdown incurred after my twin holidays in June-July and my driving lessons last year. Thousands of dollars thrown away just like that. =(
I desperately need to give tuition and do more IPPTs. Takers anyone? Haha. Will be clearing my test in later December. But $400 ain't enough I'm telling you. Need to cough up money for my savings plan premiums!
Patience, focus and rationality is what I desperately need too.
I can't afford these long moments of deliberation and reflections anymore. Not for the coming week through to Thursday at least. Too much time taken up. Too much cognitive processing involved.
The opportunity costs are tremendous, especially with the amount of memory work needed for both intro to PA and public sector organisational behaviour. Madnesss I'm telling you.
I just hope I don't do stupid things again to screw things up.
Time is running out.

<< Home