12 hours
Not much time left to book in. So here goes. Guard mounting's in less than 24 hours' time, and the fortunate 9 of us've gotta be back by 2300 hours tonight. Weekend guard duty lasts for 24 hours, and considering the fact that we've gotta book in 2 whole hours earlier on Sunday night, that means less than 12 hours of book out. Oh well.
But I guess it's fair. After all, I've done a Friday shift before, and everyone's gotta go through a weekend shift sooner or later. Better sooner, before all the outfield exercises kick in during the later weeks. At least this week's been a relatively relaxing one. Phew. And at least there was nights' off on Wednesday. And at least I managed a Gold for IPPT on Tuesday. And my cold and cough's mostly gone. Well, on the bright side, there're many other things to thank God for huh. =)
The driving test's next week. I know it sounds impossible, but I really hope to pass on the first attempt. Not funny to burn another weekend playing with the gun howizter leh. SOC's also next week. So many tests huh. I'd better be able to clear it once and for all. If not, yet another weekend'll probably be spent doing RT or the re-test. Wah lao. Tension can.
Now we know why the scars take so long to heal. Now we know why we can't seem to get back to where things used to be. Or anywhere close. Maybe the hurt's just too deep.
Finally the E Camp brochure design's out. Courtersy of Cheryl, Andrew and Pastor Kuo Yung. =)
Okay, half of it lah actually. I can't seem to upload the other half. Anyhow, we'll all see it next Sunday. So start spreading the good news to all your friends! =)


<< Home