Too FASS for you?
Look! Free advertising! The power of new media! The commercialisation of personal blog space for all to see!
Link 1: Oweek '08. 30 July to 6 August. http://o-changetheworld.blogspot.com/
In between. Like many many other events I should think. There's RUNNUS on the 17th of August or something like that. It'll be quite close to AHM and the Nike+ Run, so I'm not sure whether I should be signing up for that. Hmmm.
Link 2: Arts Bash 2008. Zouk. 23 August. http://artsbash08.nusartsclub.org/
Looks like I'm fully immersed before I even matriculate. Haha.
Anyways, some of the photos from ARTS Camp are up! Just like 400 out of the 900 or so taken by two or three personal cameras. Not couting those from the official photographers. Like oh my goodness right. The photographs below are courtesy of Junyi's camera. =)
Link 1: Oweek '08. 30 July to 6 August. http://o-changetheworld.blogspot.com/
In between. Like many many other events I should think. There's RUNNUS on the 17th of August or something like that. It'll be quite close to AHM and the Nike+ Run, so I'm not sure whether I should be signing up for that. Hmmm.
Link 2: Arts Bash 2008. Zouk. 23 August. http://artsbash08.nusartsclub.org/
Looks like I'm fully immersed before I even matriculate. Haha.
Anyways, some of the photos from ARTS Camp are up! Just like 400 out of the 900 or so taken by two or three personal cameras. Not couting those from the official photographers. Like oh my goodness right. The photographs below are courtesy of Junyi's camera. =)
The "Plunger" cum bowl on tau-huey.
What we did all the time. Haha.
How cute can you get. Haha.



<< Home