Encouragement
Before I forget, here're some of the remaining photos from the Dragonboat outing the other day. Yeah. http://community.webshots.com/album/548858215PjgsrY
You know, sometimes it's the little things we experience that encourage us and make our day. Like the Fifteens group. Our group. I think I can still pass off as a fifteen-year old. Haha. No. For one thing, attendance has definitely improved over the past few months, and hey hey, Joel Leong and Xiang Yang are starting to join us more regularly now! Of course, full attendance isn't the only thing of importance. The group's interacting more during and outside lessons. Like during today's lunch cum "meeting" for April's Games Day. Quite funny ah today. Well of course, we aren't perfect yet. We could still work on our responses during lessons and definitely some "clique-ishness" there, but still. Things have improved tremendously. We're also seeing other groups having their irregular members starting to be more... regularly lah. It may be a small thing, but it's a good beginning! To God be the glory! =)
Was pretty much encouraged too, to see a number of our Youths and even Jeffrey bringing friends along to watch Megiddo (or how do you spell it). Okay, the show wasn't fantastic. I mean since when does the PLA have M1 Abrams tanks right and some fighting scenes were so confusing and repeated... But the main point was that they took the brave first step of asking people to come. Now comes the second step of following up - something which of course, needs to be very much improved upon. But there are baby steps that we are moving towards that direction. The first consignment of newcomer packs are ready, and they were all "sold out" on Saturday. Haha. More to come? Yes! Really thoughtful of Pastor Kuo Yung to do them up so nicely...
To be honest, I haven't planned anything much for this Saturday's chalet. I mean, I don't even know who'll be present man. Haha. Besides the A4 guys, hopefully some of the A2 people, and of course not forgetting some of the KPCians as well. So far... Okay lah, don't want the place too crowded as well. Will confirm everything by Friday I hope. I mean duhhh.
Anyway, we celebrated Shaun Tan's belated birthday at Suntec's Kenny Rogers. While I don't have any pictures of the celebrations yet, I do have some other snapshots of the man himself. Like:


<< Home