Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sunday's dinner

Well I didn't wanna squeeze too many things in one entry, so here's another one barely an hour after the previous one. Haha.

Had dinner with Godpa's family and Claudia and my family at Plaza Brasserie @ Plaza ParkRoyale (hope I got the spelling and name right!) somewhere along Beach Road. Sort of a "send-off" for yours truly lah huh. Buffet style. Somehow all our dinners (e.g. CNY Eve's dinner and many others) all happen to be buffet style. I wonder why. Especially since most of us have unusually small stomachs and don't eat enough to make the dinners worth the money. Maybe it's because we can save on the service charge huh.

The food and dessert was really not bad. Tried a bit of most of their dishes I think. They also had this chocolate fountain thingy and as expected, the girls were going ga-ga over it. Since it was my first time trying out such a novelty, I put too much chocolate and ended up getting sick by it. Well technically speaking it wasn't my first time, since I did try Stephanie's home-made fondue before, but then again, hers wasn't that sweet. But doesn't mean it's not nice ya. ;)

Hmmm. Oh yes, and I've not forgotten about your tag Kim. I'll do it tomorrow. Procrastination. Yes. But you see I need to sleep. And as you said, enjoy my "last moments of temporal freedom". Hah.

I'll miss this place. Really.

FUN

Dinner on Sunday. A little bit of every kind of dessert. Hah.

Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, as I found out.

Ah yes, the chocolate fountain.
More photographs will be up on Shutterfly soon! Stay tuned. =)