Memories
My parents dropped me off at Paya Lebar earlier this evening, and I so happened to walk by the Post Office Building on the way to the train station, and past by the walkway ramp near the escalator leading up to Barang Barang. Then I remembered. Of the good times we had sitting along the parapet, even the mundane memories like waiting for the bus. Of the fun and laughter. And of that very fateful day you broke the news to me.
How long ago was it? 6 months? It still seems like it was only yesterday that it ended. For the first time...
On a lighter note, I tried the McDonald's milkshake for the first time today. Haha. Deprived child. NS what. What to do leh. Nothing spectacular, too much ice lah I must say. Oh yes, and Thursday'll be the first time I'll be going to The Cathay Cineplex. Wow. More depravation.
And I've seen some people wearing their Gortex jackets at Wisma. Loyalty to Army leh. But the jackets are really good lah seriously. When zipped up, they make you feel hot even though it's blowing cold and rainy outside.
Hmmm, what a random entry.
Okay gotta shit before going for a run. Packed week ahead!

<< Home