Enlistment
Four months or so of waiting have culminated to this day.
Mixed feelings like anything man.
Looking forward yet not very excited leh. Not looking forward to eating chicken almost every other day. Looking forward to getting fit. Not looking forward to getting confined. Looking forward to meeting new (and old) friends and stuff. You know, the bonding and interaction and all. Not looking forward to the shit (literally) and nonsense. Looking forward to booking out earlier than the usual 14 days! =D Ahh the pros and cons. Sure hope the stuff I bought at army market yesterday afternoon will come in handy man.
Well, at least I finally get to cut my hair. Haha.
And looks like I'll have to wait a few more months before things can finally settle down. Wah lao. It's gonna be a long, long wait. Maybe NS life can provide a welcomed and much needed distraction. Too tired to think much about anything I guess.
But still, pretty much thankful for the many who encouraged and wished me through their SMSes, phone calls and MSN conversations. At least I'll know there'll be people to turn to during confinement and stuff. Thank God for loved ones. =)
So emotional for what right, I hear some of you say. Yeah I know it's only gonna be for two weeks, and in this batch's case, about 7 days. But still. It's the beginning of a new phase. It's symbolic. It's just.. just indescribable lah huh. Some people just don't get it. Mostly girls I must say. No offence.
Anyway, probably won't be updating so often anymore. I'll do it manually, by hand, using the good old notebook. Maybe we'll see more stories then. ;) Alright. Sleep needed.
See you on Good Friday! I hope. Hah.

<< Home