Saturday, April 22, 2006

More to come

You know, time seems to pass agonisingly slowly in the army. Yeah I know, commanders and peers alike say that BMT life is over before you know it. But still, since we have ultra-long days and ultra-short weekends, even a mere two weeks seem like what years? I dunno... Army life does seem to make people age (just look at some of the commanders. Haha no offence though).

This week was alright. Physically it was more demanding and intense, but since I was out of action from Wednesday to today due erm to diarrhoea (double-checked the spelling using MS Word's spell check okay). Was feeling fit enough on the second day, but due to the rigid medical status system they use at BMTC, I HAD to excuse myself from heavy physical activity even if I wanted to participate. Now I've already missed one first aid test and TWO route marches. How am I ever gonna catch up man.

Anyway, SMU's accepted me into their SESS, but I'm still gonna consider NTU's SCI and STILL WAITING for the letter to tell me that I've been shorlisted for NUS Law School's interview and written test. If I don't get it by say Monday or Tuesday, I guess I didn't make the grade to be even considered. Oh well. We'll wait and see. But whatever the case, I'll still get to book out early this coming Saturday for the NTU interview!

Once again, I'll be looking forward to the next book out day - this time, it'll be a long one due to the Labour Day holiday. If, if nothing goes wrong this week. Well, it's the end of the two week adjustment period after all. Next week's gonna be hell. Haha hope not.